From: "Dennis Goff" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Teaching in the Psychological Sciences" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, December 13, 2004 7:59 AM
Subject: RE: Famous Atheist Now Believes in God

Professor Flew has published a short response to the rumors about him
that are circulating on the internet (and in my local paper). You can
read his response here:
http://www.rationalistinternational.net/archive/en/rationalist_2004/137.
html
The title of the piece is "Sorry to disappoint, but I am still an
atheist!"

Dennis

Dennis M. Goff
Professor of Psychology