From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, December 20, 2005 1:21 PM
To: Teaching in the Psychological Sciences
Subject: A bird for all seasons

Are you bored with operant key-peck research with same old, same old
_columba
livia_?  Do people accuse you of racism because you only use white pigeons
in
your experiments? Then try a new bird, one which is both black and white,
and
leave those racist charges behind.

Alternatively, do you want to study an avian species with family values
above
reproach, a noble and inspiring species endorsed by leading conservatives?

And lastly, are you looking for a last-minute Christmas gift that keep on
giving, no matter how cold it gets?

Look no more. Check out this website. It's for real.

http://tinyurl.com/avg4x

Stephen L. Black, Ph.D.
Department of Psychology
Bishop's University                e-mail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Lennoxville, QC J1M 1Z7
Canada

Dept web page at http://www.ubishops.ca/ccc/div/soc/psy
TIPS discussion list for psychology teachers at
http://faculty.frostburg.edu/psyc/southerly/tips/index.htm