Dear Colleagues:

You and your students are cordially invited to the 26th annual Great Plains Student Psychology Conference. The conference will be held March 17-18, 2006 at Central Missouri State University in Warrensburg, Missouri. Featured speakers will be Dr. Danny Wedding of the Missouri Institute of Mental Health and Dr. Shane Lopez of The University of Kansas.

Undergraduate and graduate students may submit proposals for empirical and non-empirical oral presentations and posters. Students are encouraged to attend even if they will not be presenting. Proposal submission and conference registration are available at www.cmsu.edu/greatplains2006 .

We are looking forward to seeing you and your students in March. Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions about the conference.

David Kreiner
Professor of Psychology and
Associate Dean of The Graduate School
Central Missouri State University