It sounded a little too pat to be true, but Snopes.com says that it is, in content if not quite in the form quoted here. There's additional material there as well:

http://www.snopes.com/politics/quotes/raskin.asp

Paul Smith
Alverno College
Milwaukee

On 3/17/06, Esther Yoder Strahan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Dear Tipsters,

I can't say this is fodder specifically for TIPS, but thought I'd share
this with you all.

> >On Wednesday, March 1, 2006, in Annapolis at a hearing on the proposed
> >Constitutional Amendment to prohibit gay marriage, Jamie Raskin,
> >professor of law at AU, was requested to testify.
> >
> >At the end of his testimony, Republican Senator Nancy Jacobs said: "Mr.
> >Raskin, my Bible says marriage  is only between a man and a woman.  What
> >do you have to say about that?"
> >
> >Raskin replied:  "Senator, when you took your oath of office, you placed
> >your hand on the Bible and swore to uphold the Constitution. You did not
> >place your hand on the Constitution and swear to uphold the Bible."
> >
> >The room erupted with applause.

Jamie is running for state senate in MD. He's got my vote (or would if I
lived there)...

http://www.raskin06.com/
Esther Yoder Strahan, Ph.D
Chair, Department of Psychology