I enjoyed junk tv too - that's why I got rid of the thing. I knew I'd
turn on the Simpsons, then notice that there was a "Frazier" after it,
and then start looking to see if anything else worthwhile was on, and
next thing you know it's 3 hours later.

I do rent DVDs (Netflix), so I'm not "pure", if that matters, but that
means I'm watching foreign or classic films rather than whatever rerun
catches my eye.

Oh, and I've never seen "reality television", except an episode of
"Star Academy" when I was in Quebec a few years ago.

Paul Smith
Alverno College
Milwaukee