It was behavioural genetics that I had in mind.

At 11:02 AM -0500 3/19/08, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
  I said:

  >Well, I'm not aware of any wholesale trashing or abandonment of what we
  >know of genetics, or even of behaviour genetics, even as the field moves
  >ahead with impressive achievements.

and Paul Brandon asked:

  Do those achievement include any practical applications?
--
The best argument against Intelligent Design is that fact that
people believe in it.

* PAUL K. BRANDON                    [EMAIL PROTECTED]  *
* Psychology Dept               Minnesota State University  *
* 23 Armstrong Hall, Mankato, MN 56001     ph 507-389-6217  *
*             http://krypton.mnsu.edu/~pkbrando/            *