As I sat in traffic court last night waiting for my turn to talk to the officer about changing my speeding violation (15 mph over the limit) to a "non-moving violation" I was thinking about psychology of course: "Now let's see...the ticket is a positive punishment and in order to get points taken off my license I'll have to go to a traffic safety class which must be.....a negative reinforcer."

Boy, was I bored.  But, more fodder for the next time I teach this.

Michael

Michael Britt
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.thepsychfiles.com