What's the file extension?  If it's M4P, which most iTunes files are, then
PowerPoint can't read it.  It needs to be converted to MP3 or WAV (or something
similar). There are a bunch of audio converters online.  Let me know if you
need a recommendation.

Alternatively (i.e., what I'd do), go to the SciAm 60 Second Psych site
(http://www.scientificamerican.com/podcast/podcasts.cfm?id=60-second-psych) and
download the files as MP3s.

Lastly, the audio file needs to be in the same folder as your PowerPoint file.
It's goofy, I know, but that's how it works.

Sue

--
Sue Frantz                                         Highline Community College
Psychology, Coordinator                Des Moines, WA

Office of Teaching Resources in Psychology, Associate Director
Project Syllabus
APA Division 2: Society for the Teaching of Psychology

APA's p...@cc Committee