Hello Fellow Tipsters,

Today's special in the retirement-caused book give-away will be of interest
to somebody in personality assessment.  The books are:

Basic Readings on the MMPI in Psychology and Medicine. Edited by G. S. Welsh
and W. G. Dahlstrom, 1956.

Actuarial Description of Abnormal Personality. P. A. Marks and W. Seeman,
1963

A Handbook for Clinical and Actuarial MMPI Interpretation. H. Gilberstadt
and J. Duker, 1965

The Counselors Handbook: Scale and profile Interpretations of the MMPI. R.
R. Carkhuff, W. L. Barnette, Jr., and J. N. McCall, 1965

These might be of value to someone doing research in the area of personality
assessment and again I am hoping to recycle rather than pitch the materials.
Like the previous offers, I would appreciate you reimbursing the college for
the shipping costs.

Michael Bergmire
Psychology Department
Jefferson College