Oops - I mistated part of the conclusions when I gave the "between 27% and
39%" figure, as the 27% was actually the overall (student and faculty)
percentage correct for the second question (it'd be easier if I actually had
the article here - it's well worth reading). My point stands, though.

Paul Smith
Alverno College
Milwaukee