I'm sorry if this has been brought up before but rather than giving psych
books to other professor-types there are more philanthropic possibilities.
I once had a local high school take a fair number of psych books off our
hands.  On other occasions I've received requests for such books from
universities in 3rd world countries.  Just thinking out loud........
Ed
Edward I. Pollak, Ph.D., Department of Psychology,
West Chester Univ. of PA, West Chester, PA 19383
Office: 610-436-3151; Home: 610-363-1939; Fax: 610-436-2846;
Office Hours: Tuesdays and Thursdays 8-9 and 11-12 and
Mondays and Wednesdays 12-1 and by appointment,
Husband, father, grandfather, biopsychologist, herpetoculturist and
bluegrass fiddler