Tipsters

The Department of Genetics on our Campus has approached us
concerning the possibility of introducing a joint Masters and maybe
even a PH.D degree course in Behavioural Genetics.  I am
therefore very interested in any information concerning existing
courses in Behavioural Genetics (or similar fields): the curricula,
advantages, disadvantages, etc.

Thanks

Dap

DAP LOUW, PH.D.(Psych.), PH.D.(Crim.)
HEAD: CENTRE FOR BEHAVIOURAL SCIENCES
PROFESSOR: DEPARTMENT OF PSYCHOLOGY
UNIVERSITY OF THE FREE STATE
P.O. BOX 339
BLOEMFONTEIN
9300 SOUTH AFRICA                       TEL: INTL + 51 + 401-2444 (Work)
                                                         436-3423 (Home)
                                        FAX: INTL + 51 + 447-5719
                                        EMAIL: [EMAIL PROTECTED]