On the Carly Fleischmann autism story, Stephen Black writes:
>But it seems churlish to question her accomplishment and
>no one appears to be doing it.

 From a Google search I'd say that's a slight overstatement, but
forgivable given the overwhelmingly accepting response. :-)

Some posters on the randi.org website are sceptical, but others are
willing to give credence to the reports:
http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?p=6177934

Here's a defence of the claims that includes statements from Carly
Fleischmann's mother:

Skepticism gone septic
http://livetoad.blogspot.com/2008/02/skepticism-gone-septic.html

Allen Esterson