I also felt the question's wording is such that it doesn't seem to map onto the
research that you describe being discussed in class. I'm not sure that moderate
or weak qualifications are 'ambiguous' situations. I could argue that moderate
is the most ambiguous, but that weak is also ambiguous.

If I were to rewrite the question (assuming I understand it correctly) it might
be this:

Suppose a hiring committee was deciding between two candidates, one White and
one Non-White. In terms of years of experience, education level and other
objective factors, the two candidates are nearly identical. Based on the
research discussed in class, in which of the situations below would
discrimination in favor of the White versus the Non-White candidate?

a) Because the position involves working with the public, the candidates
demonstrated a presentation and some judgement criteria were used (e.g., dress,
grooming, language use and mannerisms).
b) Because the position involves providing numerical data for internal
corporate reports, the candidates' demonstrated during a work performance task
the accuracy with statistical calculations.
c) Because the position allows about 90% of the time working from home, the
candidates' demonstrated their live internet video capability by doing one
short interview from their home.
d) All of the above.

Paul

http://fsulist.frostburg.edu/u?id=13090.68da6e6e5325aa33287ff385b70df5d5&n=T&l=tips&o=25265