Why do they have to get a loan to get an education? To me, that seems to be the
more important question.

Paul

On Aug 22, 2013, at 11:53 AM, Wuensch, Karl L wrote:

“It is time to stop subsidizing schools that are not producing good results.”
:)

“Good results” means graduation, employment, and pay-back of loans.

I expect universities will be evaluating departments in the same way.  Who pays
her loans back more reliably – the graduate with a degree in management
information systems or the one with a degree in psychology?

Cheers,
________________________________
<image001.jpg><http://www.ecu.edu/>
Karl L. Wuensch, Professor and ECU Scholar/Teacher, Dept. of Psychology
East Carolina University, Greenville NC  27858-4353, USA,
Earth<http://core.ecu.edu/psyc/wuenschk/Earth.htm>
Voice:  252-328-9420     Fax:  252-328-6283
http://core.ecu.edu/psyc/wuenschk/klw.htm

---

You are currently subscribed to tips as:
pcbernha...@frostburg.edu<mailto:pcbernha...@frostburg.edu>.

To unsubscribe click here:
http://fsulist.frostburg.edu/u?id=13441.4e79e96ebb5671bdb50111f18f263003&n=T&l=tips&o=27245

leave-27245-13441.4e79e96ebb5671bdb50111f18f263...@fsulist.frostburg.edu<mailto:leave-27245-13441.4e79e96ebb5671bdb50111f18f263...@fsulist.frostburg.edu>