And, there are some departments in which everyone is called "Bruce".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_f_p0CgPeyA

Paul

Paul C Bernhardt
Associate Professor of Psychology
Frostburg State University
pcbernhardt☞frostburg.edu<http://frostburg.edu>

On May 6, 2015, at 6:41 PM, Mike Palij <m...@nyu.edu<mailto:m...@nyu.edu>>
wrote:

On Wed, 06 May 2015 15:32:20 -0700, Scott O Lilienfeld wrote:
Mike P. is correct.  Loftus' friends (of which I count myself as one)
call her "Beth."

Since Scott didn't bite on the Ralph/Elizabeth line, let me
explain that it is possible that some people may have a first
name spelled "Ralph" but pronounced "Elizabeth", comparable
to this classic situation:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyQvjKqXA0Y

Also check out the cosmetic surgery sketch.

m...@nyu.edu<mailto:m...@nyu.edu>