Hi Stephen,

> Ayesha wrote:
>> ACTION_OUTGOING = "BARE=APPEND"
>> BARE_APPEND =
>> "/home/vpopmail/domains/security.com.br/qmailalfa/.tmda/lists/whitelist"

> I'm not sure it TMDA is case-sensitive, but you could try "bare=append".

Well, I tried, but no results

> Failing that:

> * ACTION_OUTGOING only has any effect if your outgoing filter doesn't
> match the message.

OK, my outgoing filter is empty

> * Check your log files.

Nothing on outgoing and debug log files (both are empty)

> * Are you sure the message is being sent through TMDA and not directly
> to your mail server?

How can I be sure about it? I think that the msgs are not be sent through TMDA
as log file (outgoing) is empty. Do you know where/how to be sure about it?

--
Best regards,
 Ayesha                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]