On Tue, Jun 17, 2008 at 10:34:01PM -0300, Márcio Luciano Donada wrote:

> Hi People, I am setting the TMDA with postfix as documentation of TMDA
> [1], but instead it sent the request for confirmation of the message
> to the user that is. tmda his home in the same accepts the message

I'm not sure I understand your problem. I'm going to guess that you need
to adjust your RECIPIENT_DELIMITER in .tmda/config to match however you
have postfix configured ("+" by default, but many people change it to
"-" instead).

If that's not your issue, perhaps you could try again to explain what
you want, and post your config file for further clarification.

--
"Oh, look: rocks!"
        -- Doctor Who, "Destiny of the Daleks"