Barb - my lesion is also at T-10 according to my neuro.  On my last MRI, he
said the nerves have healed and are not swollen, but the protective coating
has been destroyed and that is was causing the problems.  He also confirms
the TM diagnosis.  I am able to walk in the house without any aids, but I
cannot stand alone for anymore than a few seconds.  When I am moving I am
o.k. but when I stop I have to have something to hold on to.  My family said
I waddle like a duck when walking but at least I can get where I want to go.

I used to use the walker with a wheels and a seat while cooking, but I don't
have to do that anymore.  I am pooped after.  I also use a walker when I am
out and about.  I need the security of having something to hold on it.  I
also have an electric cart so I can get around to various functions, but
don't use it much during the winter.  I use it when going to things like the
State Fair, etc.

It is always so nice when we can compare symptoms and problems.  It shows we
are not alone in this.

Take care and don't give up!

Patti - Wisconsin