such thing as "privacy" anymore, in my opinion.Linda, this tremor and numbness
in your hands - are your lesions up high - in your C spine?I'm also glad to see
some action on this site.  I know Janice is still here - maybe she'll stop by
soon.Take care you guys,Linda C (Boise, ID) Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2012 08:42:13
-0700
From: le...@sbcglobal.net
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Rick back on list.
To: el...@att.net
CC: tmic-list@eskimo.com

I am still here.  Not a lot of talk on this site anymore, I think most use
Facebook.  I am now going on 8 1/2 years with TM & I guess I am as good as I'm
going to be.  My neurologist said last December that he no longer needs to see
me unless their is a problem.  I am just followed by my PCP, but she is very
good.  I haven't heard anything from or about Jude in a long time.  I haven't
heard about anything new to try - wish there was.    I developed a bad tremor
in my right hand(of course I am right handed) after 3years with TM & the
numbness in my hands can be really bad, but I manage as best I can.  Glad to
see some talk on this site.Linda E.