 From: john snodgrass <jcs...@yahoo.com>
To: transverse myelitis <tmic-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Sunday, January 20, 2013 1:31 AM
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Fwd: Senior Citizens will smile

amazing
and i thought it was just me ;)

________________________________
 From: "heyjude48...@aol.com" <heyjude48...@aol.com>
To: tmic-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Saturday, January 19, 2013 11:35 PM
Subject: [TMIC] Fwd: Senior Citizens will smile

This was sent to me
from a good friend,  I hope you enjoy it.  Jude in
Michigan

  gmrlsm...@yahoo.com, honda...@att.net, heyjude48...@aol.com,
  jwally...@att.net, vickiekess...@aol.com, lbi...@sbcglobal.net,
  deedeex...@hotmail.com, michelestja...@gmail.com, s...@toast2.net,
  vsell...@bellsouth.net
>Sent: 1/19/2013 8:42:22 P.M. Eastern Standard
  Time
>Subj: Senior Citizens will smile
>

>>THIS  IS US!!!
>>

>>Senior  citizens are constantly being criticized for every  conceivable
>>deficiency of the modern world, real or  imaginary. We know we take
>>responsibility for all we  have done and do not blame  others.
>>

>>HOWEVER, upon  reflection, we would like to point out that it  wasNOT the
>>senior citizens who took
>>

>>The melodyout of  music,
>>
>>The prideout of  appearance,
>>
>>The courtesyout of  driving,
>>
>>The romanceout of  love,
>>
>>The commitmentout of  marriage,
>>
>>The responsibilityout of  parenthood,
>>
>>The togethernessout of  family,
>>
>>The learningout of  education,
>>
>>The serviceout of  patriotism,
>>
>>The Golden  Rulefrom  rulers,
>>
>>The nativityscene  out of cities,
>>
>>The civilityout of  behavior,
>>
>>The refinementout of  language,
>>
>>The dedicationout of  employment,
>>
>>The prudenceout of  spending,
>>
>>The ambitionout of  achievement or
>>
>>Godout of  government and  school.
>>
>>And we  certainly areNOT the  ones who eliminated patience and tolerancefrom
>>personal relationships and interactions with  others!!
>>

>>And, we do understand the
                            meaning of patriotism, and remember those who have
                            fought and died for our country.

>>Just look at the
                            Seniors with tears in their eyes and pride in their
                            hearts as they stand at  attention with their hand
over their  hearts!

>>YES, I'M A SENIOR  CITIZEN!
>>

>>I'm the life of the
                            party..... Even if it lasts until 8 p.m.

>>I'm
                            very good at opening childproof caps..... With a
                            hammer.

>>I'm awake many hours before my
                            body allows me to get up.

>>I'm smiling all
                            the time because I can't hear a thing you're
saying.

>>I'm sure everything I can't find is in a
                            safe secure place, somewhere.

>>I'm
                            wrinkled, saggy, lumpy, and that's just my left
                            leg.

>>I'm beginning to realize that aging
                            is not for wimps.

>>Yes,  I'm a SENIOR CITIZEN and I think I am having the  time of my life!
>>

>>Now
                            if I could only remember who sent this to me, I
                            wouldn't send it back to them, but I would send it
                            to some of my 'senior'  friends!!