Susan Kleinz, 36 and 57 - two major episodes - Phoenix, AZ
On Feb 13, 2013, at 6:42 AM, Nikki Macleod wrote:

Nikki - 23 - Durham, UK.

Sent from my iPad

On 13 Feb 2013, at 02:38, laura.eich...@gmail.com wrote:

40 years old. North Carolina, USA.

On Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 9:16 PM, Barbara H. <barbara...@gmail.com> wrote:
I was 38 and near Atlanta, GA at the time TM struck.

Barbara H.

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 12, 2013, at 8:17 PM, "Janice Nichols" <jan...@centurytel.net> wrote:

I am requesting a quick answer from all of you, whether you just read the posts or usually respond to comments, questions, etc. A long time ago, I asked TM’ers to give me

the age at which TM struck you. Since then we have added a lot of people to the group and I would really like another tally. Also, would you mind giving the state you were

living in when TM struck? I would add these up and figure out what the average age TM struck and what state seems to be most prominent. Thank you.

Janice – age 60 – Missouri

--
Laura
www.photographybylauraann.com/blog