Martial Boniou wrote:
> I presume you're ok with C-b. If not, what other prefix can you advice?

No, personally I hate C-b: too much finger-stretching for such a
commonly-used function. I use C-a, which I became accustomed to in
screen. This works fine for me, since I use vi-mode in my shell (and vim
as my editor, or sometimes emacs with viper-mode). Some folks have been
known to use ` (not C-`) as their escape in screen, so I suppose that
works, too. Still others use function-keys, I think, but that makes me a
little nervous, since the function-keys are so very terminal-dependent,
and easy to get screwed up.

--
Micah J. Cowan
http://micah.cowan.name/