Hello, everyone
The key bind C-c doesn't work for me in neither vi-edit mode nor
emacs-mode for me. It is said that C-c means cancle which I think is
to quit tmux command mode. Although this is not a big problem, I could
press 'd' to clear the command prompt and then 'Enter' to achieve my
goal, I still want to know the reason why it should not work.BTW, I
use tmux in gnome-terminal Ubuntu Lucid 10.04.

Thanks!

--
此致
        敬礼!