Yes a known problem. Could you open a bug report for that if there already is not one.

Thanks

Kenneth

Not sure if this is a legitimate bug or not but figured I would pass it on.

From one of our users:

"Tn5250j allows a user to create a macro with the same name as an existing
macro. For example, a user can create a macro and name it 'test' even if
there is already a macro called 'test'. The result will be two (or more)
macros with the same name in the macro list."

Should this be allowed or should it prompt you to ask if you want to
replace the already existing macro name?

Like I said just passing this on.

Regards,
| Richard Houston                  .^.     |
| R.L.H.  Consulting               /V\     |
| E-Mail  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>    /(   )\   |
| WWW     <www.rlhc.net>          ^^-^^    |

.