Marc

No sure of the problem there. I just use what is sent to me in the stream. Does it work that way in other emulators like client access or powerterm?

If it is not the same then we will have to create a log of the datastream for me to tear into. First check it with CA or the powerterm emulators.

Regards

Kenneth

Marc Vos wrote:

Hi Kenneth,

I was really surprised to notice that you honour the EDTWRD's separators,
while typing! I always thought from other emulators that could only be done
when you hae some special hardware terminal controller. Cool!

There's only one thing: TN5250j knows where the separators stand, but it
doesn't show them when a record format is displayed for the first time and
the field contains no data. It's bit weird to see the cursor jump over
spaces while typing data into the field.

Regards and have a nice weekend,

-Marc Vos

.