Hello Xavier

I do not know if the version(s) out on the site for download has that capability
or not but if it does you can go to the connection screen by hitting Alt-N or
selecting it from the popup menu.

If it does allow the restriction of options it will be in the tab labeled
'Options Access'

Here scroll down until you find File Transfer and place it into the Restricted
Options side.  *** NOTE *** you will have to restart the emulator for the new
keying options to take effect.

If it does not support this let me know and I will send you a version that does.
 A new version will be out in the next couple of days and if not then the
weekend.

Regards

Kenneth

Quoting [EMAIL PROTECTED]: