Richard

I have heard that before but have never gotten that.  Maybe a 1.5 problem but without testing can not be sure.  Anyway this should be fixed in CVS now.  Update and give it a try.

Richard Houston wrote:
One small thing. I seem to have an issue when starting th5250j. Once the
connection screen pops up it is behind the tn5250j splash screen. If I
click on the connection screen the connection screen will not pop above
the splash screen.

The splash screen seems frozen and will not move and no window will pop
above it. Once I connect the splash screen goes away and all is good
again.

Any ideas?

I am testing with sun jdk 1.5.0_3 complied with the same version on Linux.

Also the spawn issue with firefox work now!

Regards,
| Richard Houston                  .^.     |
| R.L.H.  Consulting               /V\     |
| E-Mail  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>    /(   )\   |
| WWW     <www.rlhc.net>          ^^-^^    |

Kenneth Pouncey said:

Hello all

What is in CVS will be frozen as of tomorrow my time unless there are some
show
stoppers.  I will put out a release tomorrow or saturday.

The release number will be 0.6.0.  If anybody has any opinions on this let
me know.

Regards

Kenneth