Good Morning Wim and all

My example will be using the Applet version and a servlet.  The next was going
to be a sample for SessionBean and attaching to a custom JFrame as we mentioned
in the portal thread.  If you will be doing something like this I can go on to
something else.

Does anybody out there have any ideas/suggestions for sample code they would
like to see?

So far we have the following:

1) Applet with servlet interface to obtain user signon information.
2) Applet with use of scanner() interface.
3) Applet with use of scanner() interface and SessionListener.

In progress for myself:
1) A basic example of using headless to control a session and send keys.  The
Web5250 interface is a great example of this but is a little complicated for an
example.

Any others please update here so we do not step on each other.

Suggestions:

Regards

Kenneth