hahahaha now isn't that funny.  I bet the emulator is getting trashed on all the
 mail lists out there then.

"Ahhh Piece of crap it will not even connect.  Delete that crap!!!"

hahahaha.  Well that will be solved tomorrow.  Thanks for letting me know.

By the way, for those that are members of other lists, what is the feedback on
some of the other lists?  I never look at them so thought it might be
interesting to know.

Regards

Kenneth

Quoting Richard Houston <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Sorry Dude,
>
> FYI, this has been there for a long time. I believe this has happened
> since I started using TN5250J. We have just sort of lived with it.
>

> Regards,
> +------------------------------------------+
> | Richard Houston                  .^.     |
> | R.L.H.  Consulting               /V\     |
> | E-Mail  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>    /(   )\   |
> | WWW     <www.rlhc.net>          ^^-^^    |
> +------------------------------------------+
>
> Kenneth Pouncey said:
> >
> > Richard
> >
> > Well crap.  That is what I call a show stopper Richard.  Am pretty sure
> > everyone
> > will get it on first connection and that is not good.
> >
> > Thanks for letting me know before I put it out there like that.
> >
> > Will have do a fresh install as all of mine are already there and sessions
> > exist.  Never even thought about trying with a new install.
> >
> > Regards
> >
> > Kenneth
> >

> > Quoting Richard Houston <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> >
> >> I know this is not a big issue but I figured I would pass it on.
> >>
> >> If I set up a new tn5250J install and I add a new connection, if I click
> >> connect, right after creating the new connection, I get the following
> >> exception.
> >>
> >> [Java]     [main] INFO  org.tn5250j.framework.common.SessionManager  -
> >> New session Manager initialized
> >>      [java] 8    [main] INFO  org.tn5250j.framework.Tn5250jController  -
> >> plugin directory is:
> >> /usr/src/tn5250j/dist/tn5250j-0.5.8Alpha5-run/ext
> >>      [java] 9    [main] INFO  org.tn5250j.framework.Tn5250jController  -
> >> Tn5250j plugin manager created
> >>      [java] 106  [Thread-1] INFO
> >> org.tn5250j.framework.Tn5250jController
> >> - Tn5250j plugin manager started
> >>      [java] Exception occurred during event dispatching:
> >>      [java] java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: -1
> >>      [java]     at java.util.Vector.get(Vector.java:712)
> >>      [java]     at
> >> org.tn5250j.Connect$ConfigureTableModel.getPropValue(Unknown Source)
> >>      [java]     at
> >> org.tn5250j.Connect$ConfigureTableModel.getValueAt(Unknown Source)
> >>      [java]     at org.tn5250j.Connect.doActionConnect(Unknown Source)
> >>      [java]     at org.tn5250j.Connect.actionPerformed(Unknown Source)
> >>      [java]     at
> >> javax.swing.AbstractButton.fireActionPerformed(AbstractButton.java:1849)
> >>      [java]     at
> >>
> javax.swing.AbstractButton$Handler.actionPerformed(AbstractButton.java:2169)
> >>      [java]     at
> >>
> javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.fireActionPerformed(DefaultButtonModel.java:420)
> >>      [java]     at
> >> javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.setPressed(DefaultButtonModel.java:258)
> >>      [java]     at

javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicButtonListener.mouseReleased(BasicButtonListener.java:234)
> >>      [java]     at
> >> java.awt.Component.processMouseEvent(Component.java:5488)
> >>      [java]     at
> >> javax.swing.JComponent.processMouseEvent(JComponent.java:3093)
> >>      [java]     at java.awt.Component.processEvent(Component.java:5253)
> >>      [java]     at java.awt.Container.processEvent(Container.java:1966)
> >>      [java]     at
> >> java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Component.java:3955)
> >>      [java]     at
> >> java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Container.java:2024)
> >>      [java]     at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Component.java:3803)
> >>      [java]     at
> >> java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.retargetMouseEvent(Container.java:4212)
> >>      [java]     at
> >> java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.processMouseEvent(Container.java:3892)
> >>      [java]     at
> >> java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Container.java:3822)
> >>      [java]     at
> >> java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Container.java:2010)
> >>      [java]     at java.awt.Window.dispatchEventImpl(Window.java:1774)
> >>      [java]     at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Component.java:3803)
> >>      [java]     at
> >> java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(EventQueue.java:463)
> >>      [java]     at

java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java:242)