Stefan

Thank you for the information.  I never seem to be rid of that darn message.  I
will change it though so that we will not get it anymore.  The message was left
there on purpose during all the graphic refactoring but I think can be gotten
rid of now.  Like you said it still runs when this error occurs so can trap it
and do some wait code until it is not null.

I will post when the code has actually been implemented if you can test for me
to make sure I do not mess something else up.  That pops up here once in a blue
moon so can not seem to actually trap the sequence.

Regards

Kenneth