Hello Kenneth,

problem is we cannot easily recreate the problem either. It just happens once and a while. So I cannot send you a guaranteed test case.

Wim

Kenneth Pouncey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

28/06/2005 11:36

Please respond to
tn5250j-general@lists.sourceforge.net

tn5250j-general@lists.sourceforge.net
cc
Subject
Re: [Tn5250j-general] Emulator hangs

Hello Wim

That is what I was thinking that it was the <left-ctrl> that might be causing
the problem when sending the keys via the keyboard handler.

If you sent it within the stream as a keystroke it does not go through the
keyboard handler but straight to the keystroke simulator.  That way we can
narrow the problem area.

Can you send me an example of this so I can take a look at it?  It does not
happen within the emulator itself or else I do not know how to recreate it on my
side.

Regards

Kenneth

Quoting [EMAIL PROTECTED]: