Richard and all

Sorry about the misinformation.  I did not get a chance to get it out like I thought.  I had to leave and have just not gotten back.  Will hopefully get the updates in tomorrow night or saturday.

Again sorry about the confusion.

Regards

Kenneth

Richard Houston wrote:
These new features are look pretty cool. I will get this out to my users
asap and let you know what falls out of it.

Thanks!!

Best regards,
| Richard Houston                  .^.     |
| R.L.H.  Consulting               /V\     |
| E-Mail  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>    /(   )\   |
| WWW     <www.rlhc.net>          ^^-^^    |