Richard

I tested your file here and it seems to work fine.  Could you do a fresh checkout.  Meaning not an update but a full checkout and rebuild.  Am thinking maybe something in your base did not get updated correctly.

Regards

Kenneth

Richard Houston wrote:
If it helps at all here is the contents of my sessions file:

------ Defaults --------
#Tue Jul 12 12:02:16 CDT 2005
emul.startLastView=
emul.protocol.http=firefox
emul.frame0=0,0,1280,745
emul.logLevel=2
emul.width=1280
qtraf=XXX.XXXX.XX.XX -p 23 -e -t -132 -spp 1080 -d
emul.view=-s qtraf -s qtraf
emul.height=745
emul.restricted=

Is it possible that the emul.view=-s qtraf -s qtraf is the line causing
the issue?

Thanks

Rich

Best regards,
| Richard Houston                  .^.     |
| R.L.H.  Consulting               /V\     |
| E-Mail  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>    /(   )\   |
| WWW     <www.rlhc.net>          ^^-^^    |