Thanks Pete,

the -DSSL=true is supposed to enable the ssl stuff, at least that is what
the tn5250j website said but that might be out of date.

Oddly enough I just did a cvs update and there was one file updated. I
recompiled and the last view works. I guess the previous update I did was
not the one I am compiling from now. Sorry to waist your time on this.
Turns out it was my mistake.

Everything looks good now. Thanks for the help.

P.S. Kenneth, do we still need to use the -DSSL=true to get the ssl
support in tn5250J? or is it included by default now. Just wondering.

Best regards,
| Richard Houston                  .^.     |
| R.L.H.  Consulting               /V\     |
| E-Mail  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>    /(   )\   |
| WWW     <www.rlhc.net>          ^^-^^    |