Alexander

I have such a mess with system meltdown and restoring the mails it totally
forgot to respond.  Sorry about that.

Let's do something here.  Sign up to the Mailing list tn5250j-general that way
we can get others involved with the discussions and you will not have so long a
wait for a response.  Most of the people on the list probably know the emulator
better than I do now.

Look up jython on the internet http://www.jython.org also a link is here
http://tn5250j.sourceforge.net/scripting.html. I do believe is the site or
google it.  There are a lot of examples and documentation for jython there to
get you started.

You can get the screen position by obtaining the plains from the screen object.
    I will look it up and post an example when I have access to the source.

There are also some sample scripts in the cvs checkout under the scripts
directory.

Calling a script from a cl is not yet possible and not sure when or if it will
be possible in the future.

Passing parameters is another thing.  When called from the emulator you will
only get a referrence for the session that it is called from.  There are some
examples that show this in the cvs checkout.

Hope that helps to get you started for now.  Go through it a little and then
repost any questions.

Regards

Kenneth