Title: Java Client screen formatting on AS/400 itself

Hello,

For our international customers, we need to be able to provide support through a dial-up line directly to the AS/400 (just in case VPN conenctions are down)

Part of our applications is written in Java.

Now I need a Java Package to write client programs that 'resemble the standard AS/400 look and feel'.
The Java Program will be running on AS/400 itself.

It seems I need something like the Java Curses but there is no port towards AS/400 available.

Can I reuse part of the TN5250 implementation, or has anybody another idea ?

Thanks

Luc De Graef
Technical Components

COSMOS N.V.
Tel. +32 (0)3 220 60 62
Fax +32 (0)3 232 87 06
Website: www.cosmosworldwide.com

This e-mail may contain information which is privileged or confidential. If you received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail or telephone and delete the e-mail without copying or disclosing its contents to any other person.