Hi Guys,

I am having an issue with tn5250j and new installs on Windows. Tn5250j
will not create the .tn5250j Dir in the new users home Dir. If I copy the
Dir from another users Dir then tn5250j will read from the Dir.

This is on Windows 2K and XP with Sun Jvm 1.5.0_05.
Linux works fine. I wonder if it has something to do with the .at the
beginning of the Dir. I can not create a .X Dir on Windows via Explorer.

Thanks Guys,

Best regards,
| Richard Houston                  .^.     |
| R.L.H.  Consulting               /V\     |
| E-Mail  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>    /(   )\   |
| WWW     <www.rlhc.net>          ^^-^^    |