Hello Patrick,

those files seem awkward familiar to me. I know one of our developers (Luc Gorrens) has changed a few things in there, also to make them correctly multithreaded. Might it be that the changes of sychronized blocks or procedures in there might result in deadlocks now. This could explain the phenomenon you are experiencing.

I'll have Luc check the versions to see if he can see some potential deadlocks (he is extremely good at this). He might be able to suggest some problems and resolutions. He is however on holliday these days, so I'll catch up with him as soon as he is back!

Wim

"Patrick Bielen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

13/12/2005 11:47

Please respond to
tn5250j-general@lists.sourceforge.net

<tn5250j-general@lists.sourceforge.net>
cc
Subject
[Tn5250j-general] the screen-freezing bug tracked but not sure what the problem is

Hi All,

Okay, so the bug is in src\org\tn5250j\framework\tn5250
and must reside in one of the next files...

tnvt.java
Stream5250.java
DataStreamProducer.java

When i replace those files with the source of 0.6.0 (which
is downloadable from the sf-site) then the bug disapears.
So i need to track down what has been changed in meanwhile.

Any help would be apreciated... so if you guys know what the
heck can be the problem, please let me know.

Best Regards,

Patrick

has notified the sender that this message has been received.