Hi all!!

I having a problem when I try to export a file from a AS400 server to my local
area, whatever the file format I use. The  output from the tn5250j is like
this:

SENT: USER linius
331 Enter password.
SENT: PASS ****************
230 LINIUS logged on.
SENT: SYST
215  OS/400 is the remote operating system. The TCP/IP version is "V5R2M0".
SENT: PWD
257 "EJGEN" is current library.
SENT: RCMD dspffd FILE(MPGOPFK) OUTPUT(*OUTFILE) OUTFILE(QTEMP/FFD)
250 Command dspffd FILE(MPGOPFK) OUTPUT(*OUTFILE) OUTFILE(QTEMP/FFD) successful.
SENT: PORT 10,176,7,34,130,197
200 PORT subcommand request successful.
SENT: RETR QTEMP/FFD
150 Retrieving member FFD in file FFD in library QTEMP.
I/O error!

So far I didn't found any documentation that helped me in this subject, so if
any one could tell what can couse this error or tell me where can I find proper
documewntation to help me on this subjects I would be most greatfull!!!

Thans for the atention!!!

Mário Duarte