Hi,

I need some help. I am evaluating TN5250j on Linux. If I try to change
the keyboard mapping nothing happens.

If I try it on a Windows Box it work, I can change the mapping. So i
copy the keyboard file from win to linux.

Now most of the mappings work but one key doesn't.

I need the numpad key (, del)
This key needs to send (komma, ',') but it doesn't. Is there a way to
change it?

The second problem is, the enter button on the numpad should clear the
line until the next field.

The enter(return) button should send another signal. (Return)

So, why doesn't it work on linux?

Thank you for your help.

Oliver Schneider