Indeed, if you do a change user profile for the group jobs underneath if you create a new group job. Limited to 16 users on one terminal, if I'm not mistaken.

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

19/07/2006 18:22

Please respond to
tn5250j-general@lists.sourceforge.net

<tn5250j-general@lists.sourceforge.net>
cc
Subject
Re: [Tn5250j-general] TN5250J

And by adding some calls to system api’s you could allow to change the user without signing off. We’ve used this solution in an hospital environment where the terminals were used by more than one person all the time. They were able to register results quickly before returning to an alternative log-in screen. The next nurse to register results entered her userid/password and continued her group job…

Kind regards,
Geert Van Landeghem