hi

I'm using the following HTML code to start the Applet via browser:

<HTML>

<HEAD>

<TITLE>AS/400 Display Session</TITLE>

</HEAD>

<BODY>

<H2>AS/400 Display Session</H2>

<APPLET

  CODEBASE = ""

  CODE     = "org.tn5250j.My5250App.class"

  NAME     = "tn5250j - Java Telnet 5250 Client "

  ALT      = "tn5250j cannot start. Browser may not support Java."

  WIDTH    = 600

  HEIGHT   = 400

  HSPACE   = 0

  VSPACE   = 0

  ALIGN    = top

  ARCHIVE  = "tn5250j.jar"

<PARAM NAME ="host" VALUE= "192.168.1.22">

<PARAM NAME ="-e" VALUE= " ">

</APPLET>

</BODY>

</HTML>

but the Applet won't start and I get the following error:

Applet tn5250j - Java Client 5250 Client notinited

what's wrong and howto solve this problem ?

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com