jim northrop schrieb:
> Hi Ken -

I haven't heard from Kenneth for quite a long time :-(

> Sent you a request this morning to ask if you'd like someone to try to pick
> up the threads on tn5250j. I have spare time just now and enjoy as400
> development and ubuntu and have some java knowledge as well. Please advise
> if this is worth my time or not.

Sure, it would be great to get help!
The current (short-term) plan is to (finally) make a new release.
Someone proposed to add the things which should be done into the
Issue-Tracker which I think is a good idea.

(CCing Tn5250j-General as I'm not sure if everybody is on this list)

--
Christian