Good morning Kenneth,

I am Roberto Endrizzi from DeltaDator SpA, an Italian IT-company.
We are a group of 5 developers specialized in Java and ISeries.
We used tn5250j for years and we noticed that there hasn't been released new
versions: so we would like to take care of the project.
One of our main ideas was to start fixing some bugs we found out using it
and then add some new features such as The Printer Connections and a new
Installation Wizard (more user-friendly).

What do you think about it? Is it possible?

Best regards,
Roberto Endrizzi
roberto(dot)endrizzi(at)deltadator(dot)it