Hello Patrick,

Thanks for the reply. I don't remember doing any compilation. I just
downloaded the windows version from the sourceforge site & installed it.

I have always been using Ctl-C, but just the text gets copied to memory
but it doesn't get cleared from the screen - that's how it is supposed to
work !  I think there should be another option to clear the text from
within the marked area - as in Client Access.

BR
Ewart

"Patrick Bielen" <bie...@stafa.nl>
03/03/2009 12:02 PM
Please respond to
tn5250j-general@lists.sourceforge.net

<tn5250j-general@lists.sourceforge.net>
cc

Subject
Re: [Tn5250j-general] Updates

Hi Ewart,

My name is Ewart de Souza & I've been  hooked on to TN5250j for Windows
ever since I came to know of it. I love the  font selection. The only
problem I have is that I find it quite unstable as it  just hangs (at
least once a day). Can something be done about it ?

I had  the same problem when i compiled and runned it on java 6
so  only for tn5250j we still use the old java 1.4.2 to keep it run
smoothly.
If you  use that jvm the lockups will be huge less than with 1.6.0

It would be great if it is possible to clear the  area within a marked
block on the screen.

Just press ctrl-c and the marked block is gone (copied to  memory).

Best  Regards,

Patrick
Open Source Business Conference (OSBC), March 24-25, 2009, San Francisco,
CA
-OSBC tackles the biggest issue in open source: Open Sourcing the
Enterprise
-Strategies to boost innovation and cut costs with open source
participation
-Receive a $600 discount off the registration fee with the source code:
SFAD
http://p.sf.net/sfu/XcvMzF8H