David and Christian

I was just looking out there myself and there are some things could be
deleted.

Of course can not remember if there was a tag or not for 0.6.0 but like
Christian says if there was then it would have been converted like the
others.

I will do a tag of 0.6.0 with what is there now if everyone is in
agreement.  That will give others the chance to continue on.

I saw CVSROOT out there as well.  I think it can be deleted but will
wait for a response from you guys.

Will delete .cvsignore for sure.

Head definitely needs deleting and or writtin over with a new release.
I vote for getting rid of and that way there is no confusion.