Hello great people that have developed this marvelous tool. It has
helped me with better looks and specially with the special characters in
Spanish which appeared as question marks on tn5250.

I am writing to this list and not to tn5250j-printer because it has such
low traffic and it is starting to get spam. It might be better to keep
just one list and keep it clean.

Anyway, my question is about printing. I have not found it on the site.
How do I configure a local printer in TN5250j so I can print. It is
already configured on my local computer on the GNU with Linux operating
system.

Thank you very much.

--
Quiliro Ordóñez