Title: HOW TO Apache+ Tomcat

Hi,
I have downloaded apache and tomcat latest version on windows 2000 pro. I have apache running and tomcat running but integration of both doesn't work. I have tried all the ways suggested on jakarta.apache.org web pages. It doesn't work.

When I included "C:/Program Files/Apache Group/jakarta-tomcat/conf/tomcat.conf"  or Include
Include "C:/Program Files/Apache Group/jakarta-tomcat/conf/tomcat-apache.conf" it gives an error message saying FILE NOT FOUND.

Please post the latest HOW TO APACHE+TOMCAT Configuration user guide...

Please help me out.
Thanks in advance

Regards,
Srinivas Vaidya