Remy Maucherat at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> [...]
> Actually, I think it's ok, esp since you didn't change the Container
> interface (that would have been a lot of trouble).

Yeah, didn't want to create that many troubles...

> Could you avoid the tabs next time ? Even Craig stopped it in TC 4.0 ;-)

Fuck, I forgot to preprocess the files.... Doin' it right now :)

> Q: Is there Win32 code already somewhere ? The port 80 binding trick won't
> mean much there, since the service is run by the System account by default
> (ie, it has "more-than-root" privileges), although you can change that (I
> don't know to which extent). If there is, does it use JNI ? JavaService is
> really cool, because it makes Tomcat look like a normal native process.

Nope, there's nothing for Win32 as of now... If you give me a pointer to the
sources, I'll integrate it with my service code for Tomcat (don't want to
look at all crappy service code in the Win32 API...

Wasn't it BSD?

    Pier